ActiveFax Server 6.70 Build 0293 [Latest] Free Download Here!
ActiveFax Server has been designed for network-wide transmission and receipt of fax messages, as well as sending and forwarding fax messages by email. The software runs on any Windows version from Windows 95 or higher and also supports terminal servers. Due to the client/server architecture of ActFax, all data is stored centralized on the fax server. With the integrated fax client and the ActFax printer driver, faxing from any standard application is as easy as printing. For the integration of the fax service into own applications, ActFax offers various standardized interfaces. Due to the intuitive user interface, the installation and configuration of ActFax is done in just a few minutes. Since ActFax automatically detects and configures the available hardware, the fax server is ready for operation right after the installation. ActFax is also available for free download through the download area for in-depth testing.
Features of ActiveFax Server
• Support for Terminal Server and Citrix.
• Client-server architecture.
• Centralized data storage on the fax server.
• Access to data from any computer on the network.
• The security system, based on users’ rights.
• Support almost all fax modems (Class 1, 2 and 2.0), ISDN-adapters and Brooktrout fax boards and Intel / Dialogic.
• Support for VoIP / FoIP via software Eicon «Diva Server SoftIP».
• Supports unlimited number of rooms and fax lines (modems).
• The provision of free technical support and software updates.
• The ability to send faxes and e-mail messages from any Windows-based applications.
• Sending a fax and e-mail messages from UNIX and Linux through connections LPD / LPR, FTP, TFTP and RAW-TCP, as well as import messages from the file system.
• Automatic transfer of received faxes using extensions (DDI, MSN, DID), caller ID and trace line.
• Automatic printing of received fax messages and sending reports for each user.
• Automatic transmission of faxes received by mail (for one or several addresses).
• Automatic export of fax messages.
• The ability to attach files to e-mails in the formats PDF, Tiff, Multipage Tiff, GIF and BMP.
• Automatic setting of all parameters of the message (fax number, subject, and so the degree of urgency. D.) For fully automated sending of messages from different applications.
• Formatting of fax messages received from other operating systems, using the commands HP-LaserJet (PCL), Epson-LQ, Postscript and PDF.
• Automatic saving faxes.
• General and personal phone books.
• Direct access to the Outlook address book and Exchange.
• Data exchange with external tables via ODBC.
• Transmission of electronic messages via SMTP through direct Internet connection or a remote connection.
• Support for HP Digital Sender 9100C.
• Cost-effective use of available resources, low hardware requirements.
• Automatic detection and adjustment of the equipment.